Monday, January 9, 2012

Comparing XSplit Scenes with and without Dxtory Video Output

I tested streaming SC2 using XSplit scenes with and without Dxtory Video Output, and I have to say that the difference in quality is very minimal, but it is noticeable in full-screen; I think I can see some blurred pixels in normal XSplit scene. Here's my TwitchTV video comparing the two scenes:


Watch live video from hellzergsc2 on Justin.tv

Basically what I did was I periodically switched XSplit scenes while I was playing SC2 by myself. And I think the main difference between the two scenes is the color saturation. I think the normal XSplit scene has more yellow-green color saturation; I'm not really sure. And for both of these scenes, I haven't noticed much difference in lag while I was playing SC2. It's odd but interesting. But there's lag in the streaming video output though.

No comments:

Post a Comment