Thursday, January 5, 2012

Quick Thoughts About What I Plan to Do with My Blog

I'm thinking about uploading tons of FPVODs (First-Person Videos) of my 1v1 ladder games daily on my YouTube Channel, embed each of them on my blog, and talk about each game afterwards. Then using SC2Gears, maybe I can also post each corresponding mouse print below each FPVOD as an art of my mouse movements that were generated during each game. Maybe I can also change the colors of mouse prints sometimes to spice up the art. :)

I know that reading about a battle report of a game is fun, but it takes a quite a bit of time for me to watch through the replay and take screenshots, upload them in order to imgur, then upload each image to a blog post with a description of what's happening. Also, I think you will prefer to watch the actual first-person view of me playing 1v1 ladder games to see what I am actually doing in-game which I feel is more exciting to watch. If pictures are worth 1,000 words, then I believe that videos are worth 1,000,000 words. Maybe I could still do battle reports occasionally but not make them so long.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment