Thursday, January 12, 2012

YouTube or TwitchTV?

Okay, so I'm choosing between my YouTube or TwitchTV to show my ladder games here. Right now, I uploaded a 22-minutes long ZvP game on YouTube, and it takes about an hour to do it. In addition, I had to use Windows Movie Maker to change the video file to .wmv format so that the file size is about 200 MB before uploading it to YouTube; this took about 20 minutes or so. This is taking way too long. So from now on, I'm going to use TwitchTV videos to show my ladder games since they come out a lot faster.

Here's the game that I was talking about earlier:



I won't spoil you too much here. But let's say it's one of those long ZvP macro game where you see a lot of stalkers, colossi, roaches, hydralisks, some infestors, corruptors, broodlords, spine crawlers, and mothership. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment