Friday, January 6, 2012

Some Things I Pay Attention to During Games Nowdays

I quickly wanted to share some things that I have as a mental checklist during a ladder game. Now, these videos below are from a game that I just played by myself as a warm-up without an opponent on Tal'darim Altar LE.

1. I like to do gas Trick after 9/10 Overlord to get the 11th Drone faster.




2. In the early ZvP games, I usually let my first two Zerglings chase a probe, and then scout the edges of cliffs and other places.



3. To keep track of my creep spread, I hotkey a Creep Tumor to #3 and later double tap #3, build a new Creep Tumor, then hotkey that new Creep Tumor to #3 so that I can keep track of its building time and cooldown time and keep spreading creep.



4. In the mid game, it's a good idea to send Overlords to each base and queue them to generate creep.



Hope this helps other Zerg players out there. Thanks for reading! Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment