Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Views of 2 Players Starcraft II by MessieursNotFound

I was searching my username "HellZerg" on YouTube, and then I found MessieursNotFound's Views of 2 Players Starcraft II videos. It's pretty cool to be able to watch each player from the first-person point-of-view simultaneously. While I was browsing through these videos, I was included three times! These videos were uploaded about 5~8 months ago, but let's check them out for fun. :)

1. This is a ZvT on The Shattered Temple where my plan was to go Zerglings and Infestors. But unfortunately, I got all-ined by the Terran player before I could even mass up Zerglings and Infestors. I should have built those three Spine Crawlers and Baneling Nest sooner. But oh well, I learned my lesson.



2. This is a ZvP onTal'darim Altar LE where the Protoss player goes for Forge Fast Expansion, and I go for a 2-base no speed upgrade Zerglings and Banelings all-in. By the way, this was the first time ever of me beating a Grandmaster League player! :D



3. By the way, this video doesn't have music. Anyways, This is a ZvP on Backwater Gulch where the protoss player blocks my ramp with three pylons and a Photon Cannon, hides his Stargate at the third expansion's high ground area, then does four Warp Gate and Void Rays push with proxy Pylons all over the place. I took a hidden expansion at the eleven o'clock position, but it didn't work out well since I lacked macro at my main. I should have built a macro Hatchery at my main and build more queens, some Spine and Spore Crawlers, and Hydralisks, but those proxy Pylons really helped my opponent out a lot.



That's all for now. Thank you for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment